- 1 Do you need help with Disney Infinity?
- 2 Disney Infinity 3.0 Release Dates
- 3 Disney Infinity 3.0 Compatibility Information
- 4 Disney Infinity 3.0 Lightsaber Combo Attacks
- 5 Disney Infinity 3.0 – Base not responding? Try the following steps
- 6 Disney Infinity 3.0 – Trouble starting the game
- 7 Disney Infinity 3.0 – Xbox One – Change Language Settings
- 8 Disney Infinity 3.0 – Playstation 4: Console and Game Updates
- 9 Disney Infinity 2.0 Hall of Super Heroes
- 10 Disney Infinity Game Controls
- 11 Disney Infinity 2.0 – Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Disney Infinity: Online Getting Started
- 13 Disney Infinity Online: Game Overview
- 14 Disney Infinity Online: Technical Support
- 15 Disney Infinity: Disney Infinity Apps
- 16 Disney Infinity Digital Download – Wii U Troubleshooting
Do you need help with Disney Infinity?
Disney Infinity 3.0 Release Dates
For information regarding Disney Infinity 3.0 Release Dates please see here.
Disney Infinity 3.0 Compatibility Information
For information regarding Disney Infinity 3.0 compatibility please see here.
Disney Infinity 3.0 Lightsaber Combo Attacks
Check out Disney Infinity 3.0 characters combo attacks here.
Disney Infinity 3.0 – Base not responding? Try the following steps
- Place the base onto a secure, even, stable and non-metal surface. Make sure to not have any metallic objects around either.
- Plug the base into another USB port
- Make sure the base is in the correct versions for the console. Please note the Xbox 360 base is not compatible with the Xbox One, and both Xbox bases can only be used with another Xbox.
- If you are using an Xbox One or a Playstation 4, then try a power cycle or a hard reset.
If still no luck, then please return the base to the retailer, and see if a replacement is offered. If the retailer can’t offer a replacement, then you will need to contact the Disney Infinity support team. Make sure to include as much information as possible, so the DI team can help troubleshoot the issue. Include the below information:
- Detailed description of the issue
- Name of the item that is not working
- Type of console
Disney Infinity 3.0 – Trouble starting the game
When starting Disney Infinity 3.0, you will first need to speak to all six hosts and make sure to play through the trailer. Make sure to do this before starting a play set or creating a toy box. It is also recommended to play through the tutorial in full, but this isn’t required.
Disney Infinity 3.0 – Xbox One – Change Language Settings
Following the following steps to change language setting on Xbox One:
- Selected System Settings
- Select Location
- Select the language
Disney Infinity 3.0 – Playstation 4: Console and Game Updates
To receive the latest game and console update on your Playstation 4, make sure to turn on automatic downloads. Follow the following steps:
- Go to settings
- Select System
- Select Auto Download and Auto Upload
- Next to Enable Automatic Downloads and Uploads, select the check box
Disney Infinity 2.0 Hall of Super Heroes
For information surrounding the Hall of Super Heroes then check out our guide right here.
Disney Infinity Game Controls
If you are looking for the gaming controls for Disney Infinity, then please see our specific gaming console pages below.
For Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 gaming controls click here.
For Xbox 360 and Xbox One gaming controls click here.
For Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii U gaming controls click here.
Disney Infinity 2.0 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to unlock Disney Infinity 1.0 Toys in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Please check our page which explains how to do this right here – Unlocking Disney Infinity 1.0 Toys in 2.0
Have a question surrounding the compatibility of characters or the game then check out our compatibility guide here.
Will the original Disney Infinity figures work in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Yes, all of the Disney Infinity figures from the first Disney Infinity game are playable in the Toy Box in Disney Infinity 2.0 as are all players stats and upgrades.
Will the original Disney Infinity Base work in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Yes, the original Disney Infinity Base will work with Disney Infinity 2.0.
Will the original Disney Infinity Power Discs work in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Yes, players will be able to use all of their Disney Infinity Power Discs in Disney Infinity 2.0.
Can I use Disney Infinity 2.0 Figures & Power Discs in the original Disney Infinity game?
Unfortunately, Disney Infinity 2.0 Figures & Power Discs are only compatible with the new Disney Infinity game software. However as stated above, all of the original Disney Infinity Figures and Power Discs are forward compatible and can be played in Disney Infinity 2.0 – Marvel Super Heroes Toy Box.
Will my Disney Infinity Toy Box creations be playable in Disney Infinity 2.0?
If you have saved a Disney Infinity Toy Box with your Disney ID account, you can log in to the account and download the Toy Box in Disney Infinity 2.0 and play the Toy Box with all Disney Infinity 2.0 characters.
How do I download a Disney Toy Box in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Play in Toy Boxes designed by the Disney Infinity team! Download Disney Toy Boxes from the main menu or from you toy box.
To download from Main Menu:
- Go to community content and then hit Disney Toy Boxes.
- Then select the category of Toy Boxes that would to like to see.
- Then you can choose to download or play the level
To download from your Toy Box:
- Pause the game and then select Online/Multiplayer.
- Then go to community content and select Disney Toy Boxes
- Then select the category of Toy Boxes that would to like to see
- Then you can choose to download or play the level
Remember when you download a Disney Toy Box, it will count towards your 300 slot limit.
How many doors can I connect in one Toy Box?
You can connect up to 10 different Toy Boxes using the door system.
What platforms will Disney Infinity 2.0 be released on?
Disney Infinity 2.0 – Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack will be available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii U, IOS and PC.
When will the digital version of Disney Infinity 2.0 be released?
You will be able to download Disney Infinity 2.0 directly on to your games console from November 17th onwards.
When will Disney Infinity 2.0 be released?
Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes Starter Pack will be released globally this fall.
For more information on Disney Infinity 2.0 check out our article here.
Will Disney Infinity 2.0 characters come with web codes?
Yes, just like in Disney Infinity 1.0 – 2.0 characters will include web codes which can be used in the PC game, IOS App or Windows 8 app to unlock characters and items.
Will Disney Originals and Marvel characters be able to interact together in the Toy Box?
Yes, this is one of the cool things of Disney Infinity – all characters will be able to fully engage with one another in the Disney Infinity universe. Let’s go and create a new world together!
Is there a Hall of Heroes in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Yes, there is a brand new completely expanded Hall of Heroes which will include Marvel Super Heroes & Disney Characters.
Will Disney Infinity 1.0 characters be able to level up to level 20 in Disney Infinity 2.0?
Definitely, all the characters from the original Disney Infinity game will be able to reach level 20.
How come my cross over characters don’t work?
When you playing through levels, make sure you collect the cross over coins. When you have collected enough coins for specific characters, you will have the ability to play with cross over characters in its cross over play set.
Cross over coins have the image of each character. There are 10 cross over coins for each character.
Will Disney Infinity 2.0 characters be able to cross over in to different Play Sets?
Some Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes characters will be cross-play set compatible, these have been developed to help create new and expand story lines.
When I play Venom, how come he doesn’t swing all the time like Spiderman?
This is a skill you need to unlock in Venom’s skill tree. To unlock:
- Press the menu button
- Open the skill tree up
- Search for Venom web swinging ability
- Use your skill points to purchase the skill
Can I get all the skills from my skill tree?
Unfortunately not, even if you level your character to the maximum level of 20, you still won’t have all the skills to fill your tree. So make sure you your skill tree path wisely.
If you decide later on that you are not happy with your skill tree path, then there are two reset options, which is earned at level 10 and then level 20.
- Go into Build mode.
- Select Spark mode.
- Move the spark out of the collision area in the template.
- Get out of the Build mode and your character will be dropped out of the template.
What rewards do I get for inviting friends in Disney Infinity 2.0 for PC?
When you invite friends to play Disney Infinity 2.0 on PC, you will get 5 free virtual characters, for the first 5 friend . Follow this link for instructions on how to invite friends to play – How To Invite
How come I can’t use my character after he gets knocked out?
When your character is knocked out, you only have 10 seconds to replace it with another character, means you need to think fast. You will also lose a small amount of blue sparks and you will start at your last checkpoint.
But if you are playing 2 players, then for a few green sparks, the second player can revive you.
What resolution will Disney Infinity 2.0 be playable at?
The screen resolution for Disney Infinity 2.0 depends entirely on which console you are playing the game on, below are the console specific resolutions.
- WiiU: 1138×600
- Xbox 360 / Playstation 3: 1280×672
- Xbox One / Playstation 4: 1,920×1,080
Disney Infinity: Online Getting Started
How do I play online?
To be able to play Disney Infinity online you will need to create a Disney Account right here. Once this is created you will then be able to play, by entering the web codes you received in your Disney Infinity Starter Pack you can add more Disney Infinity characters to play with! If you are looking for the PC version of Disney Infinity, this will be available in October 2013.
How do I create an account?
If you do not already have a Disney account, all you need to do to create one is click ‘Register/Log in’ right here, then follow the steps to register with Disney.
I created an account but it won’t let me log in.
Unfortunately, for safety reasons some players need a parent’s permission to create a Disney Account. If you have gone through the account creation process an E-mail should have been sent to the E-mail address provided Disney. What happens next is, your parent must hit the approve button which should be located within the first E-mail you received in order for your account to be registered.
My child created an account but he/she can’t log in.
As mentioned previously, some players need parent’s permission to create the a Disney Account. Please follow the steps above.
How do I use my toys online?
Please insert the Web Code at Disney.com/Infinity to unlock the new content on the web! To do this, just enter the Disney Infinity Web Code on your Web Code card which will have come with your Disney Infinity figure or Play Set.
How do I redeem a code?
To redeem a Disney Infinity Web Code, all you need to do is follow these simple steps below:
1. Log in to your Disney Infinity Account right here.
2. Enter your code in to the Redemption Box.
3. Click Submit.
Do I plug my Disney Infinity Base in to the console?
No, when playing online or on you’re iPad you will use your virtual characters.
How do I use my Power Discs online?
Unfortunately, as of right now there is no way to transfer your physical Disney Infinity Power Disc into the online world.
Can I plug my controlled into my computer and play?
Yes, of course.
I’m a parent and want to play. How do I log in if my child is already a user?
You can create your own account using your own E-mail address right here.
How do I change my display name?
You can change your Display Name in your Account Manager which is located in the top left drop down showing your current Display Name. Be sure to remember your name will have to be approved by a moderator before it’s displayed.
How do I change my Disney Infinity: Toy Box iPad controls?
To change your Disney Infinity Toy Box iPad controls go to the Main Menu > Options > Controls. You can also access the Controls option from within the Pause Menu screen. The Control options switch between single and dual analogue.
If I buy a standalone character can I use it on my friend’s game ever if I don’t have the starter pack?
Yes of course! If your friend owns the Starter Pack you can play on their device with them!
What are Sparks, Stars & Spins?
By collecting Sparks within the Play Sets game mode you will be able to level up your characters. As you complete missions you will gain Stars and as you get Stars you will be granted Spins. You can then use the Spins in the Toy Box Vault to collect more exciting toys!
Is the game the same game on all platforms?
Yes, asdide from the specific control differences and graphics alterations the Disney Infinity game is relatively similar on each console device with the exception being the Nintendo 3DS version.
However, please note the Online and mobile experience are only the Toy Box mode of the Disney Infinity game.
How do I unlink my console network ID from my Disney Account?
To be able to unlink your console network ID from your Disney Account simply visit this URL – Disney.com/Infinity/Link
Disney Infinity Online: Game Overview
What is Disney Infinity?
Disney Infinity is a revolutionary game which introduces you to a new way of playing video games, with unprecedented freedom and endless opportunity to create your own adventures and experiences with you’re favourite Disney/Pixar characters. With two main modes within Disney Infinity, you can play with the Disney Infinity Playsets or create your own world in your own Disney Toy Box. You can also play Disney Infinity on your tablet devices & sync with your console!
How can I play Disney Infinity through the website online?
Unfortunately, as of right now you can’t play with your friends on the Disney Infinity website. However, you can add your friends and instant message them by entering your friend’s Disney Display Name and sending them a friend request.
How can I make new friends online?
To send a friend request, all you need is your friend’s Disney Display Name.
Can I play split screen multiplayer mode online?
Unfortunately, there is no split screen in the PC version of Disney Infinity. However, you can play split screen mode on your console.
How to set up multi player in Disney Infinity 2.0 on PS4?
Disney Infinity 2.0 has a 2 player split screen feature. This means that additional players can join in during game plays and control the second character. If you are playing on a PS4, make sure that the second player is logged into their Playstation profile.
1. On the second controller, press the middle PlayStation button.
2. Select the second player profile or choose to play as Guest.
3. Place your Disney Infinity figure in the B [circular] slot on the Disney Infinity base.
4. Press Options.
How do I save my toy box?
Always remember to save your tox box, so you can save carry on from where you’ve left off.
- Pause the game, then select Save.
- Then go to New Save, and enter the name, descriptions and save options for your toy box. (If you are saving to your Disney Cloud, allows you to download to other device. Then by sharing with your friends, this allows your network friends to access your toy box).
- After you have filled in all the information, select Save to confirm.
How can I submit my Toy Box to Disney to be featured?
Awesome, you want to submit your Toy Box! To do so, once you have created your amazing Toy Box go to your menu options.
Once there, go to…
- Toy Box Share
- Disney’s Toy Boxes
- Submit to Disney
Make sure to give your Toy Box a name and description and then click submit. Unfortunately, Disney cannot guarantee that your Toy Box will make the featured list, as there are hundreds, if not thousands of Disney Infinity gamers submitting their fantastic Toy Boxes too, but you can share it with the Disney Infinity world!
How can I upload & download my Toy Box to different devices?
Disney Infinity is multi-device accessible, meaning you can play in your Disney Infinity Toy Box from a variety of devices including Tablets & Consoles. To upload & download your Toy Box creations on different devices follow the step by step guide below:
To upload your Disney Infinity Toy Box:
- First, make sure you are logged in to your Disney Account.
- Once you have found your amazing Toy Box creation, pause the game and go to Toy Box Share
- Now go to My Toy Boxes
- Click Upload to My Toy Box
- Give your fantastic new Toy Box World a name & description
- Then, that’s it…Simple! Your amazing Toy Box is uploaded!
To download your Disney Infinity Toy Box:
- First make sure you are logged in to your Disney Account.
- Go to Toy Box Share
- Now go to My Toy Boxes
- Choose the Toy Box you would like to download.
- Click download, then that’s it…Simple! Your amazing Toy Box is downloaded!
What is the Toy Box meter?
The Toy Box meter helps to determine the strength of your internet connection, how full your toy box is and more!
Click here to read the full list – Toy Box Meter
Can I enter my Web Codes more than once?
Unfortunately not, Disney Infinity Web Codes are for one time use only. Once you redeem your Web Codes they are then stored on to your Disney ID. So, if you redeem your code on a mobile device that is then unlocked across all devices as it is associated with your Disney ID. Once you use a Web Code with one Disney ID it is then associated with this Disney ID and cannot be re-used.
Why can’t I edit items in my Toy Box that I downloaded?
You can play & interest with all the items in your Toy Box, however to edit these items you must have all of the Toy box items unlocked to edit them.
Why didn’t my Toy Box submission get featured?
Disney Infinity received hundreds if not thousands of submissions from across the globe. Unfortunately, whilst everyone’s Toy Boxes are unique and fantastic, they have to limit the number of Toy Boxes that are featured. However, each week there are new Disney Infinity challenges so you can always try again!
Disney Infinity Online: Technical Support
How can I contact Disney Infinity Customer Support?
If you have any questions or need any help with Disney Infinity such as technical, account, gameplay or customer service questions then you can contact Disney Infinity via the contact us page we have linked to right here – Contact Disney Infinity.
Can I play Disney Infinity on a Apple Mac Computer?
Unfortunately, Disney Infinity isn’t currently supported on Apple’s operation system (OS) and will only be supporting Windows Operation Systems for the foreseeable future.
What are the PC specifications to play Disney Infinity?
- Microsoft Windows 7/XP
- 2.20Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (E4500) or 2.4gHZ AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ 2.4Ghz or equivalent processor.
- 2GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT 512MB, ATi Radeon HD 4650 1GB or Intel Integrated Graphics HD 4000 or equivalent 16-bit DirectX 9 Graphics Card
How do I replace damaged Disney Infinity products?
If any of your Disney Infinity products such as playset, figures or base is damaged, then please return these to the retailers and see if they can offer an replacement.
If the retailer is unable to offer a replacement, then please contact Disney Infinity via the contact us page, which is linked here – Contact Disney Infinity
Disney Infinity: Disney Infinity Apps
How do I enter my Web Codes on my iPad?
Disney Infinity have launched two Disney Infinity Mobile Apps – ‘Disney Infinity: Action!’ & ‘Disney Infinity: Toy Box’. You can only redeem your Web Codes in the ‘Disney Infinity: Toy Box’ Application within the Virtual Base interface in the app itself.
However, remember you can also redeem Web Codes online right here & the items will be associated with your Disney ID for use across all devices.
If I redeem my Web Codes on my iPad will I get the items online?
Yes, when redeeming your Web Codes they are shared across all devices as they are associated with your Disney ID.
How can I change my Disney Infinity: Toy Box iPad controls?
To change your Disney Infinity: Toy Box application controls on you’re iPad from the main menu go to options and then controls, which is also accessible from the pause menu in-game. The controls option screen switches between single and dual analogue. In the settings menu you can toggle Tap to jump & find the controls which work best for you, enjoy!
How many Disney Infinity Power Discs can you stack at once?
You can stack up to two circular Disney Infinity power discs at once and up to three hexagonal Disney Infinity power discs at once. However please keep in mind, hexagonal power discs can only be used in the Disney Infinity Toy Box mode.
What is the Disney Infinity hub?
After entering the Toy Box Mode, your Disney Infinity character will appear in the centre of the Toy Box pad within the Disney Infinity hub. The Disney Infinity hub has four pads that can be activated by moving your character over them, each pad gives you access to different areas of the game.
Red Pad – This opens the Travel menu, where you can select from Mastery Adventures, Character Adventures, Prebuilt Toy Box Worlds, Adventures & Play Sets that are currently placed on your Disney Infinity Base. You can also save your current Toy Box or load previously saved Toy Boxes.
Yellow Pad – This opens your Disney Infinity Vault, where you can use spins to unlock new Toys in the Toy Box mode.
Green Pad – This opens the Toy Store, which lists Toys you already have unlocked.
Purple Pad – This opens the Hall of Heroes.
How long does it take to complete the Disney Infinity Playsets?
Most Disney Infinity gamers will play through each Disney Infinity Playset in 6 to 10 hours. Where as, the Toy Box mode is infinite and completely unlimited!
What can you do with Sparks, Stars & Spins?
By collecting Sparks within the Disney Infinity Playsets it will help you level up your Disney Infinity characters. As you do missions within the Playset mode you will gain stars and these will grant you spins which can be used in the Toy Box Vault (Yellow Pad on the Disney Infinity hub) to collect more Toys!
Got stuck in Aerial or Side Camera Mode?
Found yourself in a dodgy camera angle, simply hit the back button or select button to move yourself out of that dodgy camera angle!
How to play Disney Infinity in Multiplayer mode?
Disney Infinity can be played in single player mode or up to 4 players multiplayer, to do this follow the step by step guide below:
1. Before or during gameplay, place your additional Disney Infinity figure on the circular slot on the Disney Infinity base.
2. Press the Start button on the additional synced game controller to join the Disney Infinity game.
If you want to return to single player mode, simply press the Start button on the additional game controller to pause and from the pause menu, select Drop Out.
What about multiplayer mode on the Nintendo Wii?
Unfortunately, due to space limitations on the Nintendo Wii platform, Disney had to cut back in certain areas of the game for this specific console. In the case of multiplayer, Disney decided to focus on the Toy Box over the Play Sets as everyone wants to be able to build custom experiences together.
Disney Infinity does support 2 player split screen Toy Box mode. To play Disney Infinity in Co-op mode follow the step by step guide below:
1. Before or during gameplay, place the additional Disney Infinity figure on the Disney Infinity base.
2. Press the ‘+’ button on the additional synced Wii remote controller and Nunchuck to join the game.
If you want to return to single player mode, press the ‘+’ button on the additional Wii remove controller to pause and from here select Drop Out.
What about multiplayer mode on the Nintendo 3DS?
To play Disney Infinity in multiplayer mode on the Nintendo 3DS, each player must have a Nintendo 3DS games console and the Disney Infinity Toy Box Challenge 3DS Card.
Player One (host) will need to follow the next set of instructions:
1. Launch Disney Infinity: Toy Box Challenge.
2. From the Main Menu, select Multiplayer and then select OK.
3. Select one of the four slots in the Group List window and then select OK.
4. In the Mode Select window, select Quick Play or Adventures.
5. At this stage, the Group Window will appear on the touch screen, awaiting Player Two.
6. Once Player Two has joined, select OK to start.
Player Two (guest) will need to follow the next set of instructions:
1. Launch Disney Infinity: Toy Box Challenge.
2. From the Main Menu, select Multiplayer and the select OK.
3. In the Group List window, select the slot displaying Player One’s name and then select OK to join.
What are Mastery Adventures?
There are two types of Mastery Adventures the first is within the Toy Box and the second are within Play Set mode. If you complete the first available Mastery Adventures, more become available as you progress. For example, the Building Mastery shows you how to create and arrange elements within the Toy Box, whilst the Combat, Driving and other Mastery Adventures teach you how to fight, drive and perform many other cool actions within the Play Sets.
What is the Disney Infinity Vault?
The Disney Infinity vault offers 16 different toys and/or toy packs at a time. Spins which we discussed above are used for a chance of randomly unlocking one of the 16 toys. You can also shuffle the Vault to get a new set of 16 toys with a chance of unlocking one of those instead. Toy Box Spins can be collected from green capsules, by completing Mastery Adventures and by levelling up your character and earning medals.
Tip: Putting two circular Disney Infinity Power Discs under your character will get you a random third power – these are called ‘Power Disc Combinations’ you can read more about them right here with our Power Disc Combination Tutorial.
How do I connect Network ID to Disney Account?
When you launch Disney Infinity, you will be asked to create a Disney Account. After you have filled in the required information, click ‘Create Account’ and your Network ID and Disney Account will be linked.
To verify your Disney Infinity account follow these instructions:
- 1. Go to Disney.com/Infinity and click the login button.
- At the Disney Account sign in page, enter your username/E-mail address and password and click log in.
- Click on the box with your username (upper left hand corner) and select ‘My Account’ from the drop down menu.
- In the My Account window, click on the ‘My Linked Consoles’ button.
- The Manage Account Linking window will show you a list of linked consoles.
How do I replace a damaged or defective Disney Infinity item?
If your Disney Infinity base, one of your characters or Play Set pieces are damaged or defective then please return to the retailer to see if they can offer a refund or replacement. If in the small chance that the retailer is unable to assist, you can contact Disney Infinity directly via their contact us page right here. Be sure to include as much information as possible in your E-mail including details such as the issue with the item, what the item is, what console you purchased the item for and from what retailer it was purchased.
Disney Infinity Digital Download – Wii U Troubleshooting
In some cases when users try and download the E-shop version of Disney Infinity they experience issues with the download. The main reason for these problems are the lack of hard drive space to download the game, therefore you can download to an external USB storage device which has at least 10GB of free space. To download Disney Infinity to your external USB storage device, please follow these steps below:
1. Whilst the console is turned off, plug in the external USB storage device in to one of the ports in the back of your console. Once you turn on the console, look for the system settings wrench icon within the WiiU home menu and click A to open your system settings. Then scroll to the right once to bring up the data management and click a. Please choose the “Format USB Storage Device’ option and then click a. The system will then ask you to confirm the option and then you do not need any of the data that may still be on the USB storage device.
2. Next you will need to remove any Disney Infinity data that may still be on your Wii U system memory so you can download the game digitally. By using the same process as previously discussed, navigate to data management and this time click “Copy/Move/Delete Data”. Choose “System Memory” and then click X. After you have clicked X, select the game data for Disney Infinity which should place a green check against it. Then click X to select “Move” and then transfer it to your external USB storage device. Once this has been completed you will be notified and we are now ready to download Disney Infinity!
3. Click the B button a couple of times until you reach the Wii U main menu screen, ensure you are logged in to your user account that is linked with the Nintendo network ID. Then look at the bottom of the Wii U main menu screen for an orange coloured shopping bag icon. Click this icon to then launch in to the Nintendo E-Shop.
4. You should then see the digital download for Disney Infinity, click on it and you will get the option to download the game to you USB storage device. Please note that it can take over an hour to download, in most cases however it will not take too long, it totally depends on your internet connection and speed.
Got a question or need more help, shoot us a comment below!